Monday 29 October 2007

Week Four Update

This week I spent the majority of my time pondering over my essay topics and storyboarding. I completed the remaining four storyboards for Kyle and then completed roughly 70 storyboards for Adam. I was given until the end of term to complete them but I thought the earlier the better. Now i have more time to spend on other concept artwork and research.

The storyboards are all mechanical pencil on paper. Kyle storyboards are, as before, more graphic and comic like than Adams. This befits the style of Kyles story/film. Adam's storyboards are all relatively the same as his thumbnails bar a few. These few I changed the angles and perpsective of the shot to better fit the film.


Kyle Elliot - Aspiration Point


Adam Smith - War in Wunderland




There is one storyboard missing currently. This will be added at a later date.


No comments: