Wednesday 6 February 2008

Week 5 Update

Wunderland
This has been another slow week. I have completed the building texture for adam after having to tidy up the outlines for adam and i also added some depth to the detail using darker coloured shadow. i will resize this and update the post with a picture later. Adam has also sent me the robot rig to begin run cycle and walk cycle animation tests so that is my task for this week coming.

Cafe de B
For ash i researched several different types of rubbish bin, mailbox and street sign for his background outside the cafe. I also looked into coffee shop counters. these will all be modelled this following week. the research is below:







Dave BatesFor dave i have worked on various types of animated text and styles of text for his characters words. Unfortunately he was not in this week so i could not share my designs with him. I am currently waiting on a reply to an email to see whether i should work on my ideas or his own.

No comments: