Sunday 25 November 2007

Week Eight

This week has been incredibly slow. All the groups are so busy with essays and animatics that I have not been able to get any decent work off of anyone. I had offers for some exterior work from a couple of groups but the people were not available mid wee for me to collect it from them.

Early in the week I took on an alternate exterior design of Ash's cafe, he already had one design but wanted an alternative. I researched tables and buildings and came up with the design featuring wide windows and flower beds as asked for. I had also been tasked to complete a character montage of all three major characters in the cafe but I did not recieve the picture reference until late saturday night. This picture will have to wait until next week to be uploaded as i have not had time to sketch anything i am happy with at this time.

Where I have not had a lot to do this week artistically, it has given me time to complete both my essays for M.Hirsh and G.Munden respectively. I have also had the opptunity to sit down and research my dissertation subject. I also drafted a more professional timetable.

Cafe de B...






As I mentioned above, this week I completed the external view of the cafe - with plans to complete a character study this coming week. The cafe was drawn and coloured in flash mx 2004 using a wacom tablet.

No comments: