Monday 9 June 2008

Final Renders from Wunderland + The Muse

The main Bigbot shots i completed for Wunderland will be taken directly from the final render. I am obviously not going to take credit for the amazing work that has been put into the textures, lighting and effects but i do want to show my work in context. If the clips are small enough to upload then i will when i get a hold of them but they may be too large to post here so instead will just be put into my animation folders.

In regards to the Muse i am currently trying to negotiate with Dave to try and get the full title sequence and ice cream shots for the same reasons - to show the work in context.

I dont think my showreel would benefit from half finished shots so i want the final renders so that i can confidently present the work in my showreel.

No comments: